[LN] Tonari no Seki no Moto Idol - Vol 1 - Chapter 2


Chapter 2 - Former Top Idol and Class Representative

Time flies, and a week has passed since then.

As usual, we were alone in the class, but the atmosphere is peaceful this way.

Except for my phone which keeps beeping because of a series of contacts I get because of my personality that wants to be involved in everything and has a wide range of useless friendships.

Even if I wanted to turn off my LIME notifications, I didn't want to miss any contact from my family or 'Fuyu-nee', so I blocked everything except the people I was very close to for now. It's not funny that the number of my 'friends' has been reduced from what was originally more than 300 peoples to about 30 peoples.

I felt a little sad and thought to myself, 'isn't this like a relationship slaughter'.

    “It's okay. I only have seven contacts, including you. So yes, you are the chosen few!”

I was cheered on by Kasumi and ended up thinking that it looked like it would be fine this way.

But how wary has she been in her life all along with scandals that she has so much less contact than me? Even after I committed massacres on those contacts.

Well, me too, sometimes getting gossiped in the corridors by Kasumi's fans and a group of girls from the Maina's group when I am alone, but it doesn't really matter.

 

After the chaos in the classroom that time, Maina contacted me to apologize, but it wasn't entirely her fault. And she had made up with Kasumi on the surface, but I hope they will be friends again after they've sorted out their own feelings.

Then, the shimmering cherry color was visible at the corner of my eyes.

    “...What?”

Yes, that’s it. We're sitting next to each other now.

 

Apparently, the class representative, who knew about the commotion, had found some solution to prevent further problems, and the first seat change that occurred the other day became a competition event. Finally, it was me who got the seat next to Kasumi.

    “...What—is—it, Ren-kun”

    “No, I'm just thinking.”

    “Can you stop thinking with your eyes on me all the time?”

Kasumi smiled. But it looks like she's annoyed.

    “If I turn to the corridor, the fans who wants to see you will look at me.”

    “Then, why don't you just look forward?”

    “Even if I look forward, I will still see it from the corner of my eye.”

Indisputably, Kasumi is a very beautiful girl. If you guys ask me if I'm happy or not, of course I'm happy, but I still can't feel relaxed at all because she's a resident of a different world to me.

And because I always attract attention wherever I am with Kasumi, even in the classroom, I can't feel any freedom at all.

    “Huft, I already knew it would end like this...”

    “Ahh. It's because you didn't turn me into a normal girl as soon as possible.”

    “Don't be reckless, okay!? For starters, you should break your habit of signing every side of the paper! We can't even throw garbage into the trash can easily because of it!”

    “What? I have spent all my free time signing things during those time, and I can't relax unless I hold a pen in my hand.”

    “Then just try to hold the eraser, for now.”

    “O-Okay.”

    “...But how can you be so cheerful all the time? Aren't you tired of continuing to be in the spotlight like that?”

It has been two weeks since she moved in.

On the way to school, on the way home from school, walking in the corridor, and even while eating. No matter where she is, she attracts attention and rumors from people.

However, in such a situation, Kasumi is always cheerful, energetic, and smiles softly.

Even I, who was only an additional to the center of attention, felt uncomfortable and couldn't help but feel pressured. Therefore, I wonder how strong her mentality and vitality are.

    “Eh? I'm not tired. I'm used to it.”

    “...W-Well, I understand.”

    “Mm. Actually, this is the secret, I will only focus on the one person in front of me.”

    “Eh?”

    “Yes, for example, you are in the middle of the concert stage, and there are 70,000 people around you. And they were all there to see Ren-kun.”

Kasumi said so and made a triangle with her hands to represent the concert venue.

    “There are people who run away from family events and reduce their food expenses to be able to come today. But can I make eye contact with them all in just two hours?”

    “That’s...”

    “That's impossible, right. No matter how much money they have spent, or how much they love you, or how unhappy they are with their lives, I don't know that, and I can't accept it all.”

The sheer scale of the concert stage is a world I never knew, but I thought I could understand something similar.

For example, if both of your friends make an appointment with you at the same time, and you have chosen one of them, then it will be disrespectful to both if you continue to feel guilty about the other friend and do not focus on the friend you have chosen. So, you just have to think about the friend you choose and have fun with him/her.

If we can't make everyone happy, it would be more polite to at least face one person in front of us. We can't possibly give everyone what they want, so we must stay focused on the one person in front of us.

 

I once thought that Kasumi seemed to notice everyone even though she didn't make eye contact with anyone.

But at that moment, I felt that Kasumi was only looking at me.

    “Then I will only look at that person, and I won't care about my surroundings.”

While saying this, Kasumi held my cheek between her hands.

    “W-What are you doing!?”

    “Look here. Well, all you can see now is Miru.”

    “............”

I was so close to her that I felt my breath stuck in my throat.

The close distance between us almost made me choke. I smelled the typical fragrant fragrance of a girl, and my head became dizzy. However, this dizziness felt good.

    “I-I am...”

I tried my best to cover up my happy feelings that seemed to be blooming all the time.

I’m close to her, but she's not the kind of girl I can reach.

It wasn't until then that I noticed the appearance of anxiety that could be seen in her eyes.

Supposedly, I was the one who had to protect her. While Kasumi has only been a civilian for half a year, I am a veteran civilian with more than 16 years of experience.

If I look so anxious and unreliable, there's no way I can help Kasumi to be a normal girl.

Even Kasumi must feel anxious.

Just as I'm not used to being in the spotlight, spending time in class normally and being on par with many people her age is something she's not used to.

    “...Sorry.”

    “Why are you apologizing? I hope you'll say thank you instead.”

    “Thank you. Let's work together from now on!!”

    “Mn. Well, first of all, I want to make friends normally!”

    “That's right. But still... Idol is amazing, isn't it? In an instant, all I can see is Kasumi.”

    “...That's not how it is. Well, Miru likes you very much, Ren-kun.” [TN: Lol, she is going to continue to say those line in the future]

    “I told you, stop that!”

    “Ehhh? Dun wanna~. Because you are so funny, you know, Ren-kun. I like that too.”

──────That can stop my heart.

Former top idol, Miru Kasumi.

I never doubted that she was a good girl, only that I had to do something to correct her habit of saying 'I like you', which she used in the equivalent sense of 'Thank you'.

 

*** 

 

    “Okay, so today, we will determine the members of the committee.”

Said it from the podium and smiled, Kotono Kuon, the class representative of this class.

She wore a neat, anti-scuff uniform with a tightly tied pony-tail and elegant style. She was a model schoolgirl who was born to be the committee leader.

Her grades are at the top of our year. Although she is not good at sports, her family is a legislative family after all, and she is a beautiful girl whose appearance is equivalent to an idol.

For this reason, the leader of the class committee has been decided with an extraordinary approval rating, and today we will decide on the other committee members.

    “Let's start with the secretary, okay?”

While the chairman was deciding on the committee members one after another by her ability, Kasumi, who was sitting next to me, looked very nervous all the time.

When I chatted with her via LIME last night, she said that she wanted to be a member of one of the committee sections, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to be a member of the committee for public morals... I wonder what she finally decided.

By the way, my safe choice is the committee of the Japanese (subjects).

Since by far the easiest is to be in the Japanese comitee, where the amount of work to be handed over is the least, compared to the rest of the comitee, this committee is only in charge of collecting tasks.

    “Looking forward for it, Ren-kun!”

She's very excited.

The people in the Maina group who had feuded with her because of dietary problems before looked at Kasumi from behind with a cynical look, but she was not annoyed at all.

I casually asked her before, 'Don't you feel awkward?'. Then, 'Compared to when I played the role of center at a dome concert in front of a crowd full of haters?', she replied.

What's wrong with that mentality??

    “...I can't wait for this.”

Basically, the committee that handle class’s subject will be called last, so my eyes that were in a daze because they were still waiting for that part, were instantly awakened by Kasumi's statement five seconds later.

    “Next is the festival committee. Does anyone want to be...”

    “Yes! Kasumi, I'm running for a festival committee member.” [TN: Miru is the kind of person who often puts her own name in her conversations. So don't get confused.]

Kasumi raised her hand with a twinkle in her eyes.

Then, unexpectedly at all. She grabbed my hand and forcibly lifted it up.

    “Ah, Ren-kun is with me!”

...I'm not going to do it, am I!?

    “No, no, no. When did I say I would be a member of the festival committee?”

    “Huh, you said yesterday that you will be on the same committee as me, right, Ren-kun?”

    “I told you that if there are no other candidates, I am willing to do it, but I said it was a last resort, right!?”

Don't just raise my hand! We're not doing a three-leg race!

    “Oh, that's right. Sorry, let's continue without Ren-kun!”

    “Do you think anyone else wants to be the member of the festival comitee in this situation?”

    “Eh, I'm sure there is. The proof is I want to be a festival committee, right?”

    “Being a member of the festival committee is not a very contested and coveted position. The high school festival is not a two-dimensional event, have you known it before!?”

Kasumi looked at me blankly on her face.

Oh God. Fuyu-nee!

After all, can't you let her master a little bit of general knowledge first!

Why did you send Kasumi to school with all her manga knowledge stuffed into her head?

I looked at the class representative as if I was praying.

I already knew that no one would raise their hands if we re-elected that position, but there might be a brave man out there. Please, someone...! Anyone...!

    “Well, I know you will definitely also be worried about Kasumi-san, so can I ask Kashiwagi-kun to be a member of the festival committee with her?”

    “Class representative?”

Hands raised in the classroom.

Apparently, no one objected.

    “In that case, I asked Kasumi-san and Kashiwagi-kun to become members of the festival committee. I look forward to cooperating with you.”

    “Yes, I understand! Leave it to Miru!”

I get it. The class representative is innocent.

If anything, it's my fault for not checking it properly.

But still, really──────.

As I stared at the class representative, Kasumi pulled the sleeve of my uniform from next to me.

Kasumi looked at me with a guilty face.

I was so embarrassed that I spontaneously turned my face.

    “Sorry, Ren-kun. I misunderstood the content of LIME yesterday and thought you were going to do it with me...”

    “...Nah, it's okay. That's because we don't have enough time to discuss it. I would also like to try it once, as a member of the festival committee. Maybe I can find something here.”

That's right. From now on, I will think positively and will not miss the opportunity to find the real thing I have been looking for!

    “...In my opinion, you don't have to be too kind on me.”

    “What are you talking about?”

    “Hehe. I'll check it properly next time. I don't want Ren-kun to hate me.”

The thing I don't hate about Kasumi is that she always reflects on things like this.

    “By the way, Kasumi-san, is there any problem with your seat placement now? I didn't check your vision problems when I asked you to change to another seat...”

    “I'm fine. I have 3.0 vision! This is my greatest pride!”

She looked proud.

I don't know if it's something to be proud of, Miru Kasumi.

    “Alright then, glad to hear that. I think there are still many things I don't know about you, so while Kashiwagi-kun is unreliable, please rely on me too.”

    “Why are you mocking me right away?”

    “Fufu. Next, let's see who will be in charge of the subject comitee...”

Oh, ignoring me, okay. And it set me off because it seemed like she was happy after doing it.

    “...Ren-kun, do you and the class representative get along?”

    “Well, it’s not that we are getting along anyway... we only went to the same middle school. So, well, you could say we already know each other.”

    “Hmm. I see.”

    “What's the matter.”

    “I wonder if you can introduce me to the class representative.”

    “Why don't you do it yourself?”

    “If I do it suddenly, the class representative will probably feel annoyed!”

    “Finally, you've understood that... I'm overwhelmed.”

I wanted to cry when I remembered what her attitude was the first time, she shocked the whole school and subdued her classmates with her attitude.

I mean, if you care about that so much now, why are you still so careless of me.

    “Mou~~, please stop behaving like a 'guardian'!”

    “Where did you learn those words?”

    “Live Stream Game?”

    “You're watching it!?”

    “Yes, I watch it very often. Ah──, umm, yeah... It's okay. I'm not an idol anymore.”

It's not a problem if idols like to watch live streams of games.

No, is it the kind of world where something even trivial like that can get you in trouble?

Well, I've tried a lot of hobbies, but I've never been an idol, so I won't know.

    “Just talk to the class representative directly if you have the opportunity.”

    “Okay.”

We're in the same class though, so anytime can do──────.

    “Next, we will talk about the purpose of our class. We just need to decide about the flag of our class, so let's take more time to study independently, shall we?” [TN: I'm honestly confused about this part in the raw source. And the sentences around this conversation don't help to get the original context either.]

The class representative oversees the class faster than the teachers.

Of course, seeing her as a model student would probably make Kasumi find it difficult to get close to her.

As I rummaged through my phone under my desk to open the LIME app and then send a message, I heard a notification sound 'LIME♪' from somewhere.

    “...Please turn off your phone during class, okay?”

Actually, it was the class representative who didn't turn off her LIME notification.

 

***

 

    “Hey, Kashiwagi-kun!”

That night. When I answered an incoming call, there was an excited voice.

I already know who it is.

    “I told you before not to send LIME messages to me during class, right?”

Kotono Kuon. She was an honor student who became our class representative.

    “No, it's the class representative's fault for not turning off your phone notification.”

    “Ugh~~! I can't turn it off because today is the lottery announcement for a very important concert!!”

    “So, how? Do you win?”

    “Ugh, disconnected!?”

She is a hardcore idol fan who loves idols and prioritizing it than eating three meals a day.

She looks completely different from her persona in the class, but in fact, her true self is like this.

 

Apparently, her favorite idol group is ci×ci, but I've never heard of who she likes there. Well, I don't know any of the other members except Kasumi and Fuyu-ne, so I'm not sure if I should ask her or not.

    “Oh, good night. In that case, let me tell you something, you didn't save me from being elected to the festival committee!”

    “Yes, it's Mirufy's request, so what else can it be~. But it doesn't matter. Kashiwagi-kun, you are a reliable person.”

    “Maybe that was back then, when I really liked it when I was in junior high school... But now I am a bad person worth 80 points.”

    “What do you mean, someone worth 80 points? I like you more now. I'll say this now, but you used to be that Kashiwagi-kun who look a little scary, like a monster with a very high fighting spirit.”

    “Who is that high-spirited monster? You're the one who's amazing, now you can't even show your true self in class.”

    “Aaa───aaa───, I can't hear you~.”

Actually, our relationship is not just limited to fellow students who used to go to the same middle school.

Although we were only in the same class in the second year, I became a class committee member with great enthusiasm. I served as the leader of the committee for a year and paired up with her, who has been an honor student ever since back then.

Originally, the class representative was someone who was very polite like we saw in class, but since she was forced by the teachers to maintain her disciplined attitude very unreasonably, she has become a little blunt to complain in front of me.

But from her recent grievances, it seems that the bullying in her home is not as severe as it used to be. It is not easy indeed to live in a wealthy family.

 

I have learned a lot since that incident and vowed to never be the leader of the committee again, but she has remained the leader of the committee for three years since junior high school and became the leader again in this year, I think it is very remarkable. She will probably be the leader of the committee again next year.

    “Nah, I'm not being sarcastic, okay. You're great, class representative.”

    “...We're not in school right now, so please call me Kotono.”

    “Okay, okay.”

    “Ah, I'm so tired. Even though Kudo is a teacher. But what's the use of him in all this time? I can't believe this is not paid work!”

If she's so fed up, why not just stop?

I don't think I need to say that, so that she can complain to me calmly.

    “Okay, I've decided. I'm going to open a bag of potato chips now.”

    “Whoa, I like that too. I'll open mine.”

    “Are you sure? It's 2:00 in the morning.”

    “It's okay. I'm free tomorrow.”

    “That's right. I won't let you just eat three pieces and babble, right? Kashiwagi-kun should share calories with me until the end.”

    “Of course. Even if I don't eat it all and just leave it alone, the chips will get soggy.”

    “You know exactly what I mean, Kashiwagi-kun. If you don't eat it all, it's rude to those potatoes~.”

Me and her have something in common.

Nocturnal person. We share the same value for this. And we don't interfere too much with each other's affairs.

Maybe that's why our relationship lasted so long, even though we didn't share our interests.

    “Umm. Thank you for accepting the position of the festival committee today. Thank you very much.”

    “No problem. I'm the one who thanks you for your hard work, Kotono.”

    “It doesn't matter. That's just my job. Ah, let's open Coke today~.”

    “Ah, that’s rare.”

She must have been tired, after the selection of members of that committee.

    “Consider it a reward to myself, so it's okay. Oh yeah, Kashiwagi-kun, you are so lucky to know Mirufy.”

    “Maybe I have saved the world in my previous life.”

    “Lol, you are exaggerating. But if you also know other idols, you might be right. I really envy you~.”

...I will keep the fact that me and Fuyu-nee are childhood friends even if it kills me.

I just had a bad feeling.

    “Maybe Kasumi is your favorite idol, Kotono?”

    “Not really, but I like her so much that I can feel the air of happiness just by being in the same class with her. After all, idols do shine...”

    “Enough. How can you hide the fact that you're a big fan of idols?”

    “It's going to be a bit of shocking news, you know. Well, it's okay, I've got Kashiwagi-kun to listen to me.”

    “...Yes, yes. I understand.”

It's not fair that the class representative always says these things to me suddenly. I'm sure we'll talk like this next year even if we're in a different class... I couldn't help but feel that the corners of my mouth were slightly raised.

I refocused on the social networking games I'd been playing, to the point where I remembered something.

    “Oh, yeah. Kasumi said she wants to be friends with you, and she wants me to introduce you to her.”

    “...I'm dying.”

    “Wait, what?”

    “I'm going to die. I can't do it. Please subtly reject it, or I will be blinded by its luster. You know, Mirufy shouldn't be involved with people from the underworld like us, you understand? Somehow, she was stranded in our class. How can you breathe with those sparkling eyes that keep staring at you? Perhaps it is a gem that cannot be measured by carat. And what's more, her skin is soft as silk. Her stoicms is also a big plus. I believe her beauty is the result of her hard work. When Mirufy smiles, that's the heavenly world and the moment when the three steps of creation, formation, and prosperity of the world take place.”

    “STOP, STOP IT!”

Enough, stop that weird magic-spell, hardcore-idol fan!

She hadn't even taken another breath in the middle of her sentences. And her hardcore fan side is fully visible. Where was your calmness like in the class before?

It was an incredible amount of information, but nothing stuck to my head at all.

In fact, Kotono is very good at living her life.

From the outside, she seemed to have no problems at all, was serious, and was an honor student who set a good example for everyone──────.

    “...Well, again, I can't say that I like idols when I introduce myself.”

    “Why don't you just say it?”

    “Hahaha. If my parents hear it, they will throw away all my idol's treasures, so please give me an emergency protection at Kashiwagi-kun's house when that happens, okay?”

Behind the scenes, she always tried desperately to keep her original chaotic side from being exposed.

I was so fascinated by her passion that I felt a little empty, wondering why there wasn't anything I could do like her.

    “But have you seen it? FNG Song Festival last night! ci×ci is the best. At first, I was worried about Fuyu-chan because she seemed to be in bad shape since Mirufy quit, but she returned to her maximum performance and her song ' Shuwa Happi' was the pinnacle of her career.”

    “Wait, I haven't seen FNG.”

    “How come? I can't believe it... Yosh, make sure to watch it tomorrow and give me your impression. If you want, you can make a report related to your impressions. Because it will increase the number of views.”

    “It's too complicated!”

    “Then I will give you the answer to your math task.”

    “Why did you go that far, honor student.”

    “Hype. The hype is so amazing.”

    “Then who is your favorite idol in ci×ci?”

    “My favorite is Fuyu-chan. Fuyuka Shirakaba. Even Kashiwagi-kun at least knows her name, right?”

    “Uhm, yeah.”

A chill ran through my spine.

Of course, I know her, she is my childhood friend.

I thought, 'No way it's Fuyu-nee, right', but... My guess is wrong.

Despite my panic, Kotono continued to speak in a happy tone of voice.

    “Fuyu-chan's charm is her openness. She has the appearance of a goddess, and the dark circles around her eyes are top-notch and look very sexy, and she is very gentle like a goddess!”

    “But that's not all. There is also a part of her that makes people avoid her, right?”

    “That's right. Some of the other members who almost break apart during their tour were very disappointed────... Kashiwagi-kun, you know a lot about this.”

    “Oh, well, my childhood friend is a fan of her.”

    “Oh, really? That's amazing. If you don't mind, please introduce me to her next time.”

If I answer vaguely without being able to say that the person I am referring to is Fuyuka Shirakaba herself, Kotono will probably kill me one day.

Before that happens, I somehow must increase Kotono's favorability level for me.

    “I will write a report on that FNG Song Festival later. Yup, let me write it for you.”

    “How come you suddenly want to? Is there anything you want from me?”

    “Eh? Not at all.”

    “Suspicious~. Oh, if Kashiwagi-kun is worried about being rejected by our fan group, that's fine. We think of everyone as a 'colleague' except for other fans who bully us or want to confront us!”

    “It's not that though.”

I answered it right away. I almost became one of those 'colleagues'.

But, if I could join her, would I be free from that execution later?

I finally decided I wouldn't let Kotono know that I was Fuyu-nee's childhood friend.

    “More than all. It's nice to live with someone to admire, isn't it? Of course.”

    “My idol is my reason for staying alive and a light to me. That's why when Mirufy stopped, everyone was in a state of mourning... Oh yeah, anyway, Kashiwagi-kun, do you know why Mirufy quit ci×ci?”

The sudden question made my heart beat faster inexplicably.

    “To be a normal girl again, right?”

    “I know that. If all she wants is to go to school, why doesn't she just go to a special school of performing arts?”

    “...That's make sense.”

If you ask me, it's definitely true.

I don't remember too much detail about the incident, but I think it was really sudden when Kasumi announced her graduation. At that time, the wider public was frantically trying to find out Kasumi's true intentions.

    “Well, I'm fine with anything that makes Mirufy happy now. I know I said it myself, but what the people out there are saying is obviously different.”

    “That's right.”

I was only entrusted to make her a normal girl, not to find out her true intentions.

Everyone lives with one or two scars that didn’t want others to see.

    “And again. I want to make sure, Kashiwagi-kun and Mirufy aren't in a relationship, right...”

    “No, we don't.”

    “Of course, right!!”

    “You're asking the obvious, you know.”

    “Ahahaha!”

Hey, so it's funny for you to laugh there.

    “Ahh, it feels good to talk to Kashiwagi-kun for the first time after so long. I thought about killing him if he told me that they were dating or something.”

    “Who!?”

    “Who do you think?”

    “It’s me, no matter how I think about it. Damn it.”

    “Well, I'd better go back to study.”

    “Do you know what time it is now?”

The current time is 03:00 in the morning.

    “Hahaha. Dawn is the best time to make progress.”

    “Don't catch a cold, okay.”

    “Yes~. Well then, bye.”

    “Okay. Bye.”

I hung up the phone and then closed my eyes... But I couldn't sleep at all, so I got up from the mattress.

I'll think of a plan for Monday...

This time, I was going to make her suppress her habit of winking her eyes magically like what she always did usually. I'm sure that's what should be done for now.

 

    “Ah, Ren-kun. Good morning... Eh? What? Why are you holding a magic pen?”

    “Today, I will draw a star in your hand every time you wink.”

    “Why!?”

    “Because normal girls don't wink their eyes in their daily lives. They won't even question it.”

    “Huh, you're kidding, aren't you!?”

From the beginning, the joke was actually in your head only.

What's wrong with that!? And then Kasumi winked her eyes again... Yes, she was guilty.

I secretly drew a star on the back of her hand.

It took courage to draw on top of this delicate, pure white skin, but I had no other choice.

This is also for the good of Kasumi.

    “Aaaah!”

    “If I do this, you can count your sins.”

    “Sin!? Winking is a sin!?”

    “Of course! How many classmates do you think have been drowned by it!”

Kasumi is a very beautiful girl. If she winks at you, she will turn into a deadly weapon.

And just as we were doing this exchange, Kotono walked from in front of us.

    “...I can do it. I really want to get close to Mirufy. Kashiwagi-kun is also there, and I'm sure he'll help me. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.”

    “What is it, Kotono-san?”

    “Oh, nooo!”

Don't tell me you came to talk to me because of what I said the other day!?

    “Ka... Kasumi-san. Good morning.”

    “...Me?”

    “Good morning, Kashiwagi-kun.”

    “I'm just an extra, huh.”

Kotono's face was bright red and she trembled.

Well, we're always on the phone, so it's weird to talk in person after a long time.

    “............”

    “Kasumi?”

I asked her because she was silent, but then she shook Kotono's hand with all her might.

    “Good morning! Class rep───... Kuon-chan!”

    “Fuee!? You remember my name...”

    “Of course, I remember. I've memorized the names of all my classmates.”

    “Uh, that's amazing. I can't even do it.”

    “Fufu. I'm very good at remembering people's names. You know, after everything that happened in class, you were the first to talk to me. That's why I'm so happy. Thanks! I'm looking forward to working with you from now on, Kuon-chan.”

Then Kasumi winked her eyes perfectly and then──────.

    “...Nn, Kuon-chan?”

    “Kyu──”

    “Kuon──────chan!”

Kotono, who was targeted by fan service at close range, was completely gone to heaven instantly.

    “...Kasumi?”

    “J-Just now, I did it unintentionally...”

    “Since you did it unintentionally, that's why, right!?”

I escorted the staggered Kotono to the infirmary and drew more stars in Kasumi's hands.

There is still a long way to go for her to become a normal girl.

 

TL & ED: Retallia

 

Prev Chapter || ToC || Next Chapter 

Retallia

Part-Time Dreamer, Full-Time Romcom Enjoyer~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post