[LN] Mirai Kara Kita Hanayome no Himegi-san ga, Mata Ai no Kokuhaku wo Shite Toune Dari Shite Kimasu

Tittle: 

Mirai Kara Kita Hanayome no Himegi-san ga, Mata Ai no Kokuhaku wo Shite Toune Dari Shite Kimasu

Associated Name:

未来から来た花嫁の姫城さんが、また愛の告白をしてとおねだりしてきます

Himegi-san, a Bride from The Future, Begs Me to Confess My Love to Her Again

Status:

1 Volume (Ongoing)

Type:

Light Novel (LN)

Genre:

Romance, Comedy, Supernatural, School Life
 
Author:
 
Nyanko no Ana
 
Illustrator:
 
Mucha
 
Synopsis:
 
I am the promised wife of victory! 
 
"Sorry. I can't answer your feelings for me." 
 
The person I had a crush on ended up in the same class as me, and I confessed my feelings to her in a burst of happiness, but was naturally rejected. 
 
When I came home with such a low point in my life, the person who greeted me was... 
 
The person who was supposed to have rejected me just a few minutes ago, Himegi Touka, is that person! 
 
But she looked a bit older and sexier, and for some reason she was also wearing a wedding dress...
 
Apparently, Himegi herself is from six years in the future, and she claims to be married with me there, and she seems to have a purpose. 
 
A life of cohabitation begins in order to happily marry the person who broke his heart in the future!


Volume 1

Illustrations

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Epilogue

Afterword



 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post