[LN] Shaberanai Kurusu-san - Vol 1 - Afterwords

Afterwords

Thank you for reading!

I’m Yu Murasaki, a fan of Sensei (Sensei is not the heroine here). I’m back after two years of absence!

Last time it was a one-on-one romantic comedy with a few characters, but this time there are more characters. I was so busy with work at the office that I didn’t have much time to write... but I finally managed to finish it. I’ve been in a state where I was like, ‘What’s a vacation? I’m on a break right now’.

When I was on vacation, I asked myself, ‘Are you okay now?’ I mean, I wasn’t okay! I was working while screaming. Well that’s how work is... hahaha.

Now, let’s start with the introduction of the work and setting, just a brief.

This story was born from my discussions with my editor, Mr. K, about stories I wanted to write or stories that came to my mind.

I apologize for always sending it to you in May...!

When I started writing this romantic comedy, I had already decided on the direction I wanted to take. We discussed it after deciding on the setting and the tentative title! Incidentally, the original title was ‘The Girl Who Doesn’t Speak and I Who Can Hear Her Heart’s Voice’. Hearing the voices of the heart is a kind of fantasy element, but I didn’t intend it to be a completely supernatural story. It’s based on the idea of ‘What would I do if I could hear the voices in my mind?’.

The main character Kaburagi can hear the voices in his mind, but this doesn’t mean that everything is convenient. If he could hear voices in his mind other than the voices he was used to hearing, it would be very disturbing... You have to be Prince Shotoku to be able to hear more than one voice.

Well, in Kurusu’s case, she doesn’t speak, so it seems easier to hear her inner voice (lol).

What are my plans for the future? If I were to write another volume, the theme would be “Who am I to Ritsu?” it seems. I want to write it with Kirisaki in the spotlight. The story of how he met Kirisaki. The story of the big headphones she wore and... many other things I want to investigate~. I also want to write a story about Kurusu who became cute because she had made friends.

Finally, I would like to thank editor K and illustrator Yukiko Tadano for their great help in creating this work. Thank you very much.

Your illustrations are really wonderful! When I decided to write this story, I got a beautiful and vivid illustration image of the subject ‘heart voice’, so your image was perfect for me!

If you write to me, I would like to write back, so please do!

However, I can’t write back to you by hand ...... because my handwriting is not good...

I hope I’ve learned a lot in terms of writing !!!! Well then, everyone, I look forward to seeing you again!

 

Yu Murasaki


TL: Retallia (JP-ID), Tanaka (ID-EN)

PF & ED: Retallia

 

Note from The Translator:

Ah...another volume is completed, feels good man :)

Thanks for everyone who have read it up to this point ^^ I really hope some feedback or review for this series and another series on this blog in the Novelupdate xD 

Well, see you on Volume 2 ^^

 

Prev Chapter || ToC || Next Chapter

Retallia

Part-Time Dreamer, Full-Time Romcom Enjoyer~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post