[LN] Tonari no Seki no Moto Idol - Vol 1 - Afterwords

Afterwords

Nice to meet you or long time no see.

My name is Ametsuki.

Thank you so much for reading this.

I love idols myself and they give me a lot of strength every day, so it's really fun to write a story about an idol girl.

And this time I was very happy to write about three troubled girls.

The most annoying girl is the funniest, right? (I'm sure.)

By the way, have you ever seen behind the scenes footage from Idol concerts?

When I first saw them, I was very surprised to see idols who always show us their sparkling performances struggling to get back on stage after running out of oxygen.

This was because when I watched concert footage, they looked so energetic throughout the concert and I never noticed how tired they were.

Since then, my view of idols has changed.

I liked them more after learning about their hard work, perseverance and determination.

I've never been an idol, so I don't know all of their feelings, but I hope I've revealed some of the fascinating and important parts of these girls in Kasumi, as they shine brightly and devote themselves and their time to the fans.

Finally, I would like to say thank you.

To the editor who worked with me from the beginning to create this work.

Rag Miwano-sensei for his fresh and colorful illustrations.

The proofreader who corrected the manuscript, which was full of fatal double meanings.

I would like to thank the publisher, the distributors, and all those involved in the publication of this work.

Most of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you, the readers of this postscript.

Thank you very much.

I look forward to seeing you again.

 

April, 2022 

Ametsuki

 

Note from The Translator:

Hello, thanks for everyone for following this series up to this point ^^

Volume 2 of this series already released months ago, and I the ID translation for it still stuck at Chapter 5 (T_T)

So, I'll either try to finish it first on my ID blog or just translated it together~

See you on Volume 2 ^^

 

 

Retallia

Part-Time Dreamer, Full-Time Romcom Enjoyer~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post