[LN] Shaberanai Kurusu-san - Vol 1 - Chapter 4 Part 2

Chapter 4 – The Girl Who Doesn’t Speak and Clichéd Developments (Part 2)

    (I know that I’m troublesome, thank you very much for your help in advance)

I saw my classmate sitting on her knees and bowing her head in front of me.

──How did this happen?

Kurusu, who was supposed to be taken care of by my older sister, somehow came to my room.

And somehow she's wearing cute pajamas...

It seems like it belongs to my elder sister...but why is she using it now?

The pajamas she's wearing are shaped like a shark.

And luckily, because it's baggy, she doesn't look sexy at all...

    (...Kaburagi-kun. I'm in trouble...what should I do?)

Her face peeked out of the shark's mouth and she looked at me.

I was surprised that she did that so innocently...

And since I already knew her thoughts, I was moved by her innocent behavior.

    "What is going on? And what happened to my elder sister?"

    (How do I say it... Maybe it's easier to see it in person...)

Kurusu took my hand and led me into the living room.

And there was my older sister, with a disheveled face that didn't match her job as one of the teachers at the school.

    "...My goodness, she's sleeping like a baby."

    (She was sleeping so soundly...I felt bad waking her up)

I put a blanket over her as she lay on the sofa.

Well, I was too tired to try to sleep...

Giving up on my sister's help, I turned off the light in the living room.

Then I went to the kitchen with Kurusu to get something to eat.

    (...Hmm. There's a nice smell)

Kurusu sniffed and moved her nose, she seemed to notice something and moved her body curiously. I smiled at her, then covered my mouth to hide my laughter.

    (What is this delicious smell?)

    "Ah. Since you seem to have a cold, I made you some porridge. I think it would be good for you to eat something that's easy to digest."

    So it’s for me? Is it okay?

    "Well, who else would it be for? Yes, but I'll eat too."

    I want to eat with you

    "Sure. Let's do it."

I only answered briefly.

Otherwise...I would be embarrassed by the happy voice that sounded from inside her heart.

    (Eating...eating...Hehehe)

Her sweet voice shook my mind.

In order to hide my embarrassment, I talked to Kurusu.

    "Oh yeah, it might be a little late to ask, but is Kurusu really still hungry?"

    I can eat as much as I want now

    "Haha, that's good...so did you dry your hair?"

She looked uncomfortable with her hair that I saw under her pajamas, so I asked her about it.

At first, Kurusu looked like she was at a loss for words, but then she shook her head from side to side and looked glum.

I guess she felt bad for me.

Yes, that's how it must be. I would feel bad myself if I used things in someone else's house without permission.

I sighed and removed the cover from her head.

    (I'm bothering you again)

    "You're not bothering me. You'll definitely feel uncomfortable if you don't wipe it off..."

    (I know, but...)

    "Don't keep moping. I'll bring you another towel so you can wipe your hair right away. And the hair dryer is over there."

I showed her where the hair dryer was and handed her the towel.

Kurusu took the towel, pulled her zipper down slightly to wipe her body as I instructed, and put the towel inside. That was the sequence of movements she innocently performed, and I immediately turned my face away when I saw the part of her skin that was exposed behind the zipper.

    "Kurusu, I have a request..."

    (Eh, his face is red... What's wrong?)

    "Ah, it's okay. I mean... I didn't mean to see it."

My face felt hot, and I didn't even have to look in the mirror to see that my face was already very red.

I thought I was immune to girls because I had an older sister, but... what I felt with my relatives was completely different from what I felt with other people. Especially when that person had a beautiful body like Kurusu, I couldn't help but be amazed.

    (...Ah)

When the sound of her heart was heard, Kurusu hurriedly zipped her pajamas.

Despite her unique nature, she still seemed to have some shyness about it.

The cheeks of her expressionless face turned red.

I could only sigh at Kurusu's carelessness, although I already knew that there was something strange about her character.

    "Kurusu, you should be more careful when you're alone in a room with a man. Although this time the situation is an emergency and you have no other choice..."

    Sorry for showing you something unpleasant (...This is a serious offense. I'm sorry...)

    "No, it's not that it's unpleasant to look at...okay? You should be more confident."

I can't say that it's definitely a very beautiful sight.

Of course, I can't say that her skin, which looks soft and white, is still stuck in my mind and won't go away.

So, I just showed a vague attitude.

    "Well...just be more careful from now on."

    I'll be more careful (I have to bend my knee to him this time...)

    "Seriously, you really need to be careful... It worries me..."

    Worry?

    "Of course I'm worried."

If you get to know someone and start talking to them, and you realize that them character turns out to be unique and worrisome, your eyes will continue to follow them, even if you don't like it.

It's a natural reflex.

Kurusu also looked at me with an uncomfortable expression.

    It’s nice to know that someone is worried about me

    "No, please make it a priority not to worry me in the first place."

    I can't, because I'm a stupid person (I'm sure I'll make mistakes again later)

    "Don't give up so easily!"

Kurusu looked at me resignedly as she assured me that it was impossible.

I exhaled deeply to show that I was giving up, then I handed her the thermometer I had brought earlier.

    "Just in case, please take your temperature. In the meantime, I'll serve you some porridge."

    OK (I'll hide it if it turns out I have a fever)

    "By the way, if you have a fever, don't hide it. I'm sure you already know that I'm very sensitive to things you hide."

    (...He read my mind. Sorry)

    "And when you take your temperature... Don't make the same mistake, okay?"

    I won't (...I'm so embarrassed to see him right now...Uuu)

She seemed to remember her previous behavior and immediately turned her body around.

She tried to hide her flushed face, but her open ears clearly showed that she was embarrassed.

Isn't she cute?

I continued to prepare the porridge, trying not to look at her. Until I heard the unmistakable electronic sound of the thermometer.

Then I fanned the porridge in the bowl with the fan.

The porridge was still quite hot, and steam was rising from the bowl.

    It’s okay if you don’t cool it down first (It's rude to the person who made it if you don't eat it while it's hot...)

    "Mn? It's not like Kurusu has a cat-like tongue, right. Just because you are like a cat."

    I want to refute your judgment (He also knows that I have a cat-like tongue...)

    "Yes, yes."

Well, not really because she looks like a cat.

But because I remembered that she never puts hot food in her mouth and often tries to cool it down by blowing on it.

But I didn't want her to think I was paying too much attention to her, so I just said something random to distract her.

    "Okay, it's not too hot anymore. Anyway, what I made was egg porridge."

    (It looks so delicious... I have to be careful not to upset my stomach)

Kurusu spooned the porridge in front of her and looked at her.

Then she looked at me as if she wanted to say something.

    "Mn? What's with that gluttonous look of yours? You even opened your mouth..."

    It’s like a plot in novels (And am I allowed to eat here?)

    "Oh God. What the hell was that? Anyway, don't think too much, just eat..."

After I said that, Kurusu clasped her hands together and bowed her head to me.

My mouth fell open as I watched her happily eat the porridge.

It was after midnight when we finished eating and cleaning up.

At first, I wanted to entrust Kurusu to Sayaka, but instead she fell asleep with a satisfied face, as if her work was done.

...Well, being a teacher at school is hard work, so it would be rude of me to wake her up.

Besides...

    "She won't be able to drive at this rate. She's drunk..."

I sighed as I cleared the table.

She rarely drank alcohol, so it was strange that she suddenly started today.

There were three cans of high alcoholic drinks on the table.

    "Thanks God, tomorrow is a day off. She'll definitely be nauseous tomorrow... Well, I'll make her something light to eat."

    (...I want to help too. But is it wrong for me to interfere?)

While I was wiping the table while grumbling, Kurusu poked her head out of the bedroom door and looked at me.

She seemed to feel like she was peeking out while hiding, but the voice in her heart let me know that she was there.

Then I asked her, "Can we talk for a moment?" and her shoulders jerked. Then she appeared before me awkwardly, like a child caught doing something wrong.

Her hands and feet were moving in the same rhythm.

Alright, let's settle this matter.

    "Hmm, Kurusu. I'm sorry, but can't you just stay here tonight? It's because of this stupid older sister of mine. You can sleep in Sayaka's room."

    Is it okay?

    "I'm sorry, at first I thought everything could be solved with my older sister around, but this is what happened instead..."

    I’m happy when it’s lively like this (...I'm happy because staying at a friend's house is one of my dreams)

    "Happy, huh... Well, are you sure you don't want to go home now, Kurusu?"

    It's okay, really (...It's more fun to talk like this)

    "I see. Okay then."

From her answer, it seems like there's no problem if she doesn't go home now.

    "Well, if something happens, I'll apologize for her...", I thought and went to the room with Kurusu.

    "This is Sayaka's room, use it as you like."

Kurusu bowed her head.

Then she looked around and asked,

    You guys live alone? (It seems that only Kaburagi-kun and Sensei live here)

    "Well, that's how it is. When I decided to go to high school here, my older sister happened to be working here. So my parents left me with her."

    Same as me?

    "Well, it could be the same."

    (Same... Fufufu)

I think she was happy when she said that she shared the same fate as me.

Her face, which was usually expressionless──turned into a charming smile.

It seems like she didn't realize it, and it seems like she did it unconsciously...

Even I couldn't help but admire it.

I can't help it. The expression on her face was not what I was used to seeing when we practiced together.

Her smile was so natural and charming that it took my breath away.

...Honestly, this is really bad.

Her face, which is usually expressionless and has an aura of being unapproachable to anyone, changed completely.

And that increases its own destructive power, I thought.

    Are you okay? (Why is his face...turning red?)

    "...I'm fine."

Kurusu looked at me in bewilderment, and I took a desperate stance.

I was embarrassed by my unconventional attitude,

    "Anyway, if you have a fever, go to sleep. It's important to work hard, but it's even more important to rest at the right time.

I said that and went back to my room.

I wanted to be in my room as soon as possible.

That was my mood, but suddenly Kurusu grabbed my arm.

    You don’t want to sleep?

    "Really, don't worry about me."

    No

    "I want to study."

    Me too

    "No, you should sleep. You have a fever."

    No!

    "Don't be so childish!"

She drew emoticons on her tablet with puffed up cheeks and insisted on me.

She clung desperately to me as I tried to remove her from my arms.

Oh my! The distance between us...

I mean, don't cling to me like that!

I know she's stubborn and won't stop once she starts talking, I've known that ever since I started interacting with her, but...

This is bad in many ways...and what's worse is that my common sense is starting to be shaken...

I'm torn between the danger of my mind eroding and her request...

I had no choice. I had to make a fool of myself and solve this problem.

    I don’t want to sleep

    "But you're tired, right?"

    If Kaburagi-kun sleeps, then I'll sleep too

    "Alright. I'm going to sleep. Let me go to my room."

I decided to sleep and turned off the light.

I showed her that I was going to sleep, but she looked at me doubtfully.

    No (Kaburagi-kun will sneak out. He'll definitely make me sleep first and stay awake)

    "...No. That's impossible."

    I’ll sleep when Kaburagi-kun is asleep

    "No, you go first."

    I said no

I went to my room and she followed me.

 

    (I'm not leaving)

That was her inner voice, and I sighed at her stubbornness.

    Here, a piece of chocolate to calm down

    "Huh... whose fault is it that I'm like this?"

I laughed at Kurusu who looked confused.

Then I took the chocolate she offered me and threw it into my mouth.

Well, it was sweet as usual.

Eating something sweet calms me down, doesn't it?

After drowning in the sweet taste of the chocolate, I decided to ask Kurusu about something that was on my mind.

    "Kurusu, I was wondering why you always give me chocolate?"

    Secret

    "Secret? Are you baiting me?"

Kurusu shook her head and it seemed like she wasn't going to say it.

If she did it on February 14th, it would be a normal Valentine's Day thing, but in Kurusu's case, she did it almost all the time.

So, it seems like... I don't know, I have no idea.

I looked at her doubtfully.

But it seemed like she didn't want to tell me, and she made a cross in front of her mouth with her finger.

    "You're really not going to tell me, huh?"

    Form of thanks from me (I didn't want to tell him)

    "I see. Is it really just for that?"

    Yes (...Chocolate is good to eat when you're tired. Kaburagi-kun, he seems to have a hard time relaxing, just like me. And if I tell him, he'll definitely be evasive and refuse to accept it)

She answered my question in her heart.

Ah, I see. So, she's worried about me.

Well, like Kurusu always is.

I'm happy to know the reason why she keeps giving me chocolate, but at the same time I'm embarrassed that I always seem to look tough in front of her.

    "Do I look so tired? I'm in good physical shape."

I asked to hide my true feelings.

Kurusu was surprised in her mind because it seemed like I had read her mind again, and then she showed me her tablet.

    Yes, you look like that to me (Just like in the infirmary. He seemed to be acting strong...because he didn't want to worry the others)

    "Just like in the infirmary... Oh yeah, you also gave me chocolate back then. So that's why."

    Boomerang (It's important to rest and not work too hard sometimes. As Kaburagi-kun said earlier)

    "Haha... I can't speak for others either, as it turns out."

Kurusu looked proud and puffed out her chest when I admitted it.

Her proud expression was so funny that I couldn't help but laugh.

After about 30 minutes of talking with Kurusu, she started to lean back.

    "Are you sleepy yet?"

She shook her head, though she looked sleepy, and blinked her eyelids.

Then she suddenly straightened up and widened her eyes.

It looked like she was trying very hard to stay awake.

She repeated the action again and again, but it seemed that she had reached her limit, and her head rested on my shoulder.

    (...Resting for a while)

    "Okay, let me give you my shoulder for a while..."

I stared at the ceiling.

As I tried to turn my face away from Kurusu, a fragrant scent tickled my nostrils.

We were both silent, so the only sound in the room was the hum of the air conditioner.

I could feel the warmth of her body against mine, and just thinking about it made my heart pound.

It's embarrassing...why did I do this?

Just as I was feeling embarrassed and regretting my actions, I heard her breathing next to me. Without noticing, she was already asleep.

    "See... You must be tired. You stubborn child."

I looked at her from the side.

She looked so helpless and innocent in her sleep that I couldn't help but look at her.

Seeing her like that, I smiled reflexively.

    "Maybe we're more alike than I thought..."

The murmur soon turned to silence.

And the silence made me even more nervous.

...Please disappear, my worldly desire.

I tried not to think about all the sensations she was giving me.

And so it went on until I fell asleep.

◇ ◇ ◇

I felt light hit my face and opened my eyes.

I was leaning against the wall, in the same position for so long that... every joint in my body ached.

I stretched my body to ease it.

I had conquered my lust.

Spending the night with a beautiful girl was an experience that tested me as a man.

But I was relieved to have made it through.

But the relief was temporary.

Instead of a weight on my shoulders, I felt warmth and heaviness in my legs.

    "Oh God, seriously..."

I slowly opened the blanket to see what was underneath.

    "────?!"

I froze.

I couldn't help it. What appeared in front of me was the sleeping figure of Kurusu, using my legs as a pillow.

Her pajamas were slightly open, revealing her navel.

Not only that... Well, obviously this scene is too stimulating for a high school guy like me.

Such a difficult sight to see.

...How did this happen?

I grabbed the hem of her pajamas and fixed it so it wouldn't open again.

If I wake her up now, I'm sure there will be a misunderstanding.

Fortunately, she was fast asleep and unlikely to wake up easily.

    "She's so careless... Really..."

A muffled voice came out of my mouth. I took a deep breath and pinched my cheeks.

I tried to calm down that way──but a soft 'mmm' sound from her broke my composure.

    "I'm not a pillow... Gosh, you sleep like a log..."


She showed no signs of alertness even though she was alone with a man.

She slept soundly with a peaceful expression on her face.

I felt good knowing how much she trusted me, but I was worried when I saw how easily she trusted me when we hadn't even known each other for over a year.

I hoped she would learn to be a little more skeptical and cautious.

While I was thinking such things, Kurusu rolled over and buried her face in my stomach as if she sensed someone's presence.

Is this like an animal's habit of moving to find a warm place?

Or because──she felt lonely?

    "You know, I'm really confused right now."

Unlike her usual expressionless face, she looked so comfortable.

This gap in her appearance made me feel embarrassed and frustrated...

My mixed emotions further loosened my common sense.

I pinched my cheeks repeatedly, but it didn't seem to go away.

But I didn't want to stop just because I felt it wasn't working.

Because every time I stopped pinching my cheeks, my attention naturally turned to Kurusu, and I unconsciously became attentive to her slightest movement or touch.

I hadn't really noticed it when she was wearing her uniform, but now I could feel the weight of her upper body, which looked slimmer than it was, and the feminine softness of her, which was even more pronounced because she was binding my legs.

Even if I tried to move to escape, I couldn't because her grip was so strong.

I could have moved forcibly, but knowing that she was exhausted, I was reluctant to do so.

──So please, wake up immediately.

I kept hoping, but there was no sign that it would happen soon.

Every time I counted prime numbers in my head, chanted Buddhist mantras, and tried to distract myself from her, my attention always returned to her.

At this rate, would I be better off just lying down and sleeping with her?

But I quickly dismissed that thought because it was impossible for us to do that because of our relationship.

Kurusu would probably seriously say "It's okay if it's Kaburagi-kun" or something like that, so it's better not to. Besides, she might even think that she had to do it if necessary as part of her training.

Considering all these possibilities, I definitely shouldn't act rashly.

...I hope that her pure self will remain pure.

I looked at Kurusu's sleeping face and smiled.

Her smooth skin and soft hair just by looking at her.

A little touch might not be a bad thing in the current situation.

But I don't want to betray her trust in me, no matter how much my common sense has been shattered.

Well, maybe this behavior and lack of caution on her part was due to her not seeing me as a man...

In any case, I didn't want to act impulsively just because of sudden doubts.

    "Anyway, I won't touch her until she wakes up..."

I folded my hands behind my head and yawned loudly.

Please don't let my common sense collapse.

But for now──

    "When she wakes up... I'll give her a few words."

──A short time later.

Her warmth tried to lull me back to sleep.

    "...I'm getting sleepy. Hoamm..."

I pinched my cheeks, trying to stay awake. But I still couldn't control myself and blinked my heavy eyelids.

    "Mn..."

Suddenly, I heard a voice close to me....and I immediately woke up.

    "Mn─...my arm still hurts..."

I stretched out my numb arm.

It must have been from crossing my arms for so long.

The circulation in my hand started to flow again and I felt a slight itch.

And I was surprised when I held it.

When I was struggling with this situation,

(...Where is this...Eh?)

I heard her voice, which sounded like someone who was delirious.

    "Good morning. How are you? Are you feeling better?"

Kurusu rubbed her eyes, put her hand on her forehead and seemed confused.

Then she nodded her head with a doubtful look on her face.

    (It seems to be better...maybe? But I'm still sleepy. At least I don't feel weak anymore)

    "...Oh, I see. That's good."

Apparently, she's fine now...

Seeing that her condition had improved, I breathed a sigh of relief.

But as soon as one problem was solved, another arose.

    "...Kurusu. Slowly..."

    (...Slowly?)

Kurusu tilted her head with a sleepy expression on her face.

Kurusu didn't seem to have time to worry about this because she had just woken up, but since I had woken up a long time ago, I wanted to take care of this situation quickly.

I am a high school student myself.

Although I was casual enough to get close to the girls around me, I still wasn't used to this kind of physical contact.

So my head felt hot, and I couldn't stand being in this situation any longer.

    "You are in front of a man, so please fix your clothes a bit. I'm glad you trust me so much, but every time you move your body...it feels dangerous...because everything...is in front of my eyes."

    (His face turned red... Kaburagi-kun, don't you look embarrassed? Come to think of it, when I was asleep....)

Kurusu finally realized the danger of the situation and crawled into the blanket.

Immediately, her face turned red as well.

From inside the blanket,

    (I already did it. This is a serious crime. If I don't take responsibility, I won't be able to show my face in front of Kaburagi-kun. I didn't do anything to Kaburagi, right? What should I do? I dare not ask him directly... What if I drool or something?)

I could hear her regretful voice.

...Normally, it's the man who should think about whether or not he do something.

I mean, you shouldn't worry about that.

From the beginning, you should be worried about whether you're sleeping with a guy or not.

Well, at least it calms me down a bit.

The blanket Kurusu was hiding under was shaking.

She must be squirming inside.

Although her head was inside the blanket, her legs were sticking out and she was moving her feet.

I could only laugh and sigh.

    "It's okay, so come out. Kurusu is just sleeping peacefully, and the two of us are just leaning on each other, so there's nothing to worry about."

I waited for her to come out, casually pointing out that I hadn't done anything either.

But no matter how much I called to her, she still wouldn't come out.

I had no choice but to leave her alone, cowering and trembling like a small animal.

I didn't want to force her out, and her clothes were getting even messier...

It seemed I could only wait and see.

In the end, Kurusu's embarrassment subsided when my older sister, who had sobered up from her drunkenness, visited her in my room.

◇ ◇ ◇

    "Sorry, Ritsu... I'm really drunk...ugh."

I went to buy medicine for my sister, who looked sober in front of me.

Then I wanted to hurry home because I had nothing else to do...

    "...Why should I wait here?"

But on the way home, I got a call from my older sister asking me to take Kurusu to the station, so I waited in the park near my house.

At first I wanted to go back and deliver the medicine, but my older sister refused with all her might.

She still sounded drunk and sick, but there was a suspicious cheerfulness in her voice that worried me a little...

Feeling anxious, I sat on a park bench, staring blankly at the sky, waiting for Kurusu to arrive.

Twenty minutes had passed since I started waiting.

My phone vibrated, then I looked at the screen and there was a message saying, "I have arrived".

I looked around, but Kurusu was nowhere to be seen.

    "Oh no, where is she? Did she come to the wrong park? No, no, this park is not far from my house, right...?"

But it could have happened because it was Kurusu.

That's what I had in mind.

She's that kind of person... or maybe she's just very unique.

So maybe she's already somewhere I can't imagine.

It's possible, and if that's the case, it's a big deal...and I need to find her.

I got up from the bench and ran towards the entrance of the park.

Then, as I turned the corner,

    (This obviously...doesn't suit me. But I couldn't resist when Sensei lent me his clothes...)

I heard a familiar negative sound and looked around to find Kurusu crouching under a large tree near the entrance.

I patted my chest, relieved that my bad feeling was wrong this time.

And when I tried to approach her, Kurusu noticed my arrival and hid behind the tree so that I couldn't see her.

She stuck her head out a little. She looked like a small animal.

    "What are you doing?" I asked.

And she took out her tablet and showed it to me.

    "Umm... "Don't laugh at me because this doesn't suit me". Ah, I see."

    (...This outfit, it doesn't suit me. I'm too young to wear it)

As her inner voice said, she didn't look confident.

Her uniform was soaked, and my older sister must have lent her clothes.

So that's why she sounded strangely happy.

From Sayaka's point of view, it must have felt like playing dress-up with a doll.

And Kurusu definitely won't be able to resist, I'm sure she's just resigned to obeying...

I really feel sorry for her.

And if she borrowed it from Sayaka, there's a good chance that the clothes aren't age-appropriate.

If that's the case, there's nothing I can do...

    "Kurusu, how about coming out of hiding now? I won't laugh, and I think you'll look good in any kind of clothes."

I just urged her not to worry.

Kurusu seemed to decide to believe my words and finally appeared in front of me.

    "......"

──That outfit looks really good on her.

Hee~ Such a nice view.

That's all I could think, but when I saw her, I froze as if time had stopped.

She was only wearing a simple shirt with lots of lace and cargo pants, but the sweet aura of her face, which added to her mature appearance, was dangerous to my heart.

Her appearance was so good that I couldn't help but sigh in awe.

    "...Wow..."

I then cleared my throat to cover the sound that accidentally came out of my mouth.

I was ashamed of myself for being stunned by it, so I looked up at the sky even though there was nothing there.

    (...I know this definitely doesn’t suit me. I’ll die of embarrassment if you keep quiet...)

I heard this inner voice and pinched my waist to wake up.

    "Sorry... I'm so shocked that I'm at a loss for words."

    You’ve been averting your eyes since before. It’s really didn't suit me (I know that, but...it feels sad)

    "No, you're wrong. It's the other way around..."

    What does that mean?

──I averted my eyes because she was too beautiful. That's exactly what happened.

I could have said all kinds of compliments to her, but it is very difficult to compliment a girl honestly.

When I was serious, the words would not come out of my mouth. I'd be embarrassed if people found out that my emotions could fluctuate like that, so I'd just say it in a joking tone.

But now I feel that it's not good for me to do that.

...She's very serious, so a bad joke would only hurt her.

I know how she feels,

    "Honestly, that outfit suits you so well, I don't know what to say."

So I just came right out and told her without hiding anything.

Immediately, Kurusu's cheeks turned red and it was as if steam was coming out of her head.

After a few seconds of silence, she hid behind the tree again.

And I couldn't see her again, but then she showed me her tablet that said, Thank you. As expected of a playboy】.

    (...So this outfit suits me. Thank goodness. Hehehe... But I get really embarrassed when I show my expression like this. I have to hide it or he'll see me with this excited expression...)

───Yeah, but I can still hear it.

That funny voice of hers...

Maybe it's like what people used to say, "You can hide your head, but not your voice".

I could only laugh at that.


TL: Retallia (JP-ID), Tanaka (ID-EN)

PF & ED: Retallia

 

Retallia

Part-Time Dreamer, Full-Time Romcom Enjoyer~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post